IDEE Products PTY LTD (ACN 49 092 672 912)
Dosh does collect a certain amount of information from our customers and visitors to our website. We do this for the effective running of our day-to-day business and in improving your experience with Dosh. We know that keeping your personal information private is very important and we do this responsibly and in accordance with Australian law. Maintaining your confidence in us is our priority.
What we collect
Providing personal information is not a prerequisite for accessing the Doshbrand.com website. It is however necessary when placing an order online, registering to receive information or providing feedback. In these cases you will see that some of the information you are asked to provide is mandatory (without which you will not be able to complete the process) and some is voluntary. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We also use a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer and are typically stored on your computer's hard drive. Both navigational information and cookies are used by us to identify problems, evaluate the effectiveness of our website and analyse trends. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our website by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The information we collect are securely stored in databases which are only accessible as needed by authorised Dosh staff who are fully aware of the importance of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, potential security and privacy issues are inherent in the nature of the internet and no data transmission over the internet can ever be absolutely guaranteed. We do undertake to provide the most secure shopping environment possible. We designed the Doshbrand.com online store to accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This gives you the confidence of knowing that all orders placed are securely encrypted and protected and means you'll be unable to inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Doshbrand.com uses Thawte Secure Certificates - one of the most trusted certificates available on the internet today.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
Dosh does not sell, rent or disclose your email address or other personal information to unrelated third parties unless required to do so by law, or based on our belief and in good faith, that it is necessary to protect the users of our website or the public.
We use the information gathered for processing your order, developing our website and for planning and improving our products and services to customers and visitors to the website. We may use the information you provide to inform you about new dosh products or items of interest via email or postal mail as long as you have indicated that you do not object to this. We try not to do this intrusively and you can always choose not to receive any further newsletters or promotional material from us by clicking on the appropriate link clearly visible in emails we send. Alternatively you can contact us directly at the above address.
P.O Box 7094
Alexandria, NSW 2015